MOTONAS Transformer Oil Insulating Fluid is based on ISOSYN technology, which is especially used in the production of diesel oil, lubricants, grease, and antifreeze agents. It is a parallel technology to semi-synthetics and complies with tests in the areas of oxidation, wear control and deposit control. One of the major functions of Transformer Oil Insulating Fluid is that it controls wear of parts and components due to heavy applications. The oil insulates the heating of coil and other parts that may go out of order of due to excessive heating.
- Fine composition of additives
- Highly viscose
- Ultimate protection from transformer heating
Salient Features :
- Excellent dielectric properties resulting in minimum power loss
- High resistivity leading to better insulation values between windings.
- High flash point and thermal stability facilitating reduction in evaporation losses.
- Long life performance and excellent ageing characteristics, even under severe electrical stress.
- Virtually devoid of corrosive sulphur, leading to enhanced stability and protection against corrosion.
- Wider operating temperature range, resulting from higher flash and lower pour point.
Pack Size : 210Ltrs, 55Ltrs, 20Ltrs.
Kin Viscosity, cSt@ 100oC
Flash Point, (COC)oC, min
Pour Point oC max
- As per Demand Per Month
- 2-3 Days
15/5, Do Murti Chowk, Kamrudin Nagar ,Nangloi, New Delhi Delhi India +918068095304